Methodological bases of distributed systems for monitoring environmental objects creating
Horelyk Stanislav I., Кандидат технічних наук
National Aerospace University "Kharkiv Aviation Institute"
The research develops the systemic provisions of the methodology for creating distributed monitoring systems for environmental objects to improve the efficiency of processing data from remote sensing of the Earth using geoinformation technologies when making decisions on control objects in conditions of uncertainty and a dynamic environment. The object of research is the processes of monitoring large area environmental objects under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors. The subject of the research is the methods of processing and evaluating the Earth remote sensing data using geoinformation technologies for solving the problems of monitoring large areal environmental objects under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors.
The tasks of research is formulated in the following order:
- generalize the principles, goals, objectives, areas of possible use, form the methodological foundations for creating distributed monitoring systems for environmental objects;
- focusing on large area objects (agricultural lands, forests), generalize approaches to the creation of monitoring systems as distributed systems for accurate monitoring of environmental components during their background control;
- to consider practical examples of solving the problems of monitoring agricultural lands using Earth remote sensing data to determine the state of maturation of crops, solving land inventory issues, obtaining estimates of damage to the fertile layer as a result of military operations;
- to consider practical examples of solving the problems of forest monitoring using remote sensing data of the earth in assessing the area of illegal logging, forest degradation, as well as in assessing the consequences of fires and buildings within forest areas;
- explore the possibility of introducing technologies for the automated use of the functionality of web services to address geoinformation issues.
Butenko Olha S
Horelyk Stanislav I.
Greben Aleksandr S.
Danshyna Svitlana Yu.
Krasovska Inessa G.
Mariushko Maksym V
Nechausov Artem S.
Pashchenko Ruslan Eduardovich
Topchiy Anna S.