Economic security of digital transformation of enterprises' marketing activities
Horokhova Tetiana V., Кандидат економічних наук
State Higher Educational Institution "Azov State Technical University"
The object of research is the processes of ensuring economic security in the field of marketing activities’ digital transformation of enterprises.
The purpose of the work: theoretical, methodological and applied substantiation of the economic security of marketing activities’ digital transformation of enterprises in the period of digitalization of investment processes, marketing activities in the conditions of military operations.
The subject of research is theoretical, methodological and applied issues of the formation and use of modern factors of security support for the digital transformation of marketing activities of enterprises in wartime.
Research methods. To achieve the goal, next methods were used:
- system analysis and generalization (to deepen the theoretical principles of digital transformation; to define the categorical apparatus of following definitions’ concepts: "transformation", "digitalization", "innovation strategy", "social entrepreneurship"; identification of security factors);
- analysis and synthesis (when evaluating modern marketing activities of enterprises, ways of information and digital processes transformation);
- statistical methods and comparative analysis (when assessing the investment attractiveness and marketing strategy of digitization of investment processes);
- expert (to build the main stages of the process of ensuring economic security by forecasting possible scenarios of the development of digitization in the investment sphere and its impact on economic security);
- system-targeted (to assess the possibility of the enterprise implementing a digital transformation strategy, developing a marketing complex of enterprise automation measures, digitizing investment processes).